The mission of the Forward Training Center (FTC) of Granbury is to educate, support and inspire life-changing growth in men and women.
The purpose of Forward Training Center is to provide men and women with life skills and job training, in a Christian context, to better equip them for life and employment.
- Assist participants to become employable or to improve their earning capacity
- Equip participants with the financial tools of budgeting, debt avoidance and savings goals in order to become self-sufficient
- Improve quality of life for participants and their families in areas of health, nutrition, fitness, parenting, boundaries and conflict management
- Increase participants’ self-worth and self-respect by personal one-on-one mentoring and by sharing the message of God’s love in Christian teachings
- Instill the importance of giving back to FTC and the community by becoming program volunteers, mentors, speakers or instructors
Our goal is to provide men and women a hand-up toward sustaining successful employment and meeting their goals.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe in the Trinity, God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and the Bible as the Word of God. Salvation comes through grace by believing in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, our Lord and Savior. Once saved, the Holy Spirit indwells, thereby instructing, guiding, and empowering the individual to follow the mandate of Jesus Christ in daily living.